Sunday, April 13, 2014

So Much Sun!


We had some really sunny days last week and really soaked it all up! While we aren't quite ready for summer to hit here yet (unlike everyone up north), we did enjoy the pool and plenty of time outside. 
 

Soaking up the sun!
 

We invited friends to the pool on Tuesday and spent a good 3 hours there. Pretty sure we will make a habit of it this summer. 
 

Great Grandma Dalton sent outfits a month ago or so, and Ada loves hers! So cute. 
 



Sun Baby!
 

Cam wanted an updated photo of our family. Here is what we got!
 

We went to the park one evening and Cameron and I were talking and Ada shouted, "Look at me!" She really was proud of herself, despite what she looks like in the picture. Our little daredevil!
 

Bike ride. 
 

More park fun. 
 

Had to hit up Disneyland again. We are hoping to make it at least one more time before our passes don't work for a few months. The summer months get too busy so we will probably try to make it to the beach or mountains more. 
 

 Poor Aubrey. I told her that she needs to ask Grandma to send her the picture of her Uncle Ben on this ride. She rode on Splash Mountain with me, and I could tell she was scared to death. I told her she never had to do it again. But then Cameron convinced her to do it. She says she likes it, but I think she keeps doing it to make her Daddy proud.

2 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

Ada on the bar at the playground made me laugh. She has such a great personality. I really. Wish we were closer cause it shines even more in person. Aubrey and Splash Mountain...poor girl, but, it's sweet she is trying to please her Dad. :)

Lindsey said...

I like the new family picture. It's so nice that Cameron asks for an updated picture. I have to beg and beg Adam to get in a picture. Poor Aubrey on Splash Mountain. It reminds me of Montanna's face two nights ago when we were trying to teach her to ride her bike without training wheels. :)