Halloween time. We decided to pick some pumpkins at the farm across the street.
Slicing her choice.
This white one was pretty, but ended up being impossible to carve. Luckily we had an extra.
Lots of beautiful pumpkins. If our own pumpkins don't do well again, we will be back!
And I signed up Paige to go swim and pick out a pumpkin. Yes, pumpkins float! It was a fun outing with her.
Some cool decorations at a house nearby.
The pumpkin carving.
The kids are getting older and a bit more self reliant. I wish I would have gotten better pictures, but they turned out amazing as always.
Penny's cat and Aubreys Mockingjay
Sally from Nightmare before Christmas
Paige had a shark.
And the ward trunk or treat
Paige won the best pumpkin carving award and won a huge chocolate bar. She also won the costume contest. She was not thrilled with all the attention.
A referee and a sorceress.
Black cat and witch.
Headed out Trick-or-Treating!
Happy Halloween 2022!

























No comments:
Post a Comment