Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving week! Aubrey had the whole week off school so I had plenty of help cooking and getting ready. We kept things simple and decided to just celebrate as a family this year. I cooked my first turkey ever! We also had stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls, pies, mashed potatoes, pink salad, and sparkling juice. 
 

My little Penny helper getting into the flour. 
 

Making pies!
 

Coloring
 

My beautiful turkey!
 

And an evening walk to top off the day. 
 


And of course pie!
 

Aubrey's class held a Thanksgiving concert followed by a feast for all the kids. It was so cute to watch her sing the songs and say the poems she had learned. 
 

Turkey head!
 

After Aubrey's concert we headed to the park to play with friends before heading home. Ada will be a school girl before I know it!

No comments: