Here is a picture of Cameron finishing the 30K. He averaged 7 minute pace in just about every race. He kept getting in better and better shape. He is signed up to run the Utah Valley Marathon in June, and plans to run the Top of Utah Marathon in September. It is racing season again!
Unfortunately, we will be skipping the St. George Marathon this year. Instead, we are expecting our first baby to in October! I am now about 16 weeks along, and so far have been having a wonderful pregnancy! I haven't gotten sick yet-just really tired, but I am even getting used to that. We are very excited!
Other good news- Cameron finished his RN year in nursing this past week! He will take the state test in about a month, and then begin working as a nurse.
We are looking forward to our first summer vacation next weekend. We are headed to visit Taylor & Kristi in Denver and play with our nephews and new niece!
6 comments:
Holy Cow!!! Congratulations Les! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish you all the best and look foreward to blog-stalking your pregnancy!!!
I am glad you finally decided to write about my new neice or nephew in your blog! I wondered if you were just going to keep it a secret until the baby was here. :) Good luck in your races Cameron and yea!!!!!!!!! for the RN. That has to feel good! Have fun on your trip to CO.
Congrats! To everything!
YES! We are so excited for you guys! The races sound fun. Glad you are feeling well. That is always happy news. Nice work Cameron on RN. And good luck with the test!
Lesley! I am so excited for you guys, and OCTOBER! You couldn't have picked a better month right?! That's so awesome! Can't wait to hear what your baby is in four weeks....that is assuming that you guys will find out! And I have to admit I'm a little jealous Cameron is done with his nursing school... two more semesters, and then I'll be calling for tips on how to pass the NCLEX! Congrats again guys!
Congratulations! You will LOVE being a mom! sorry I have not gotten back to you in so long. My phone is (801)915-4631. I would love to catch up with you!
Post a Comment